Bill Lustig is a second-generation Angelino and award-winning agent with lots of local savvy. LA’s his hometown and he knows the ins and out of LA’s neighborhoods and communities.
A realtor since 1986, Bill’s a real estate pro with hard won experience skillfully negotiating and navigating L.A.’s fast-paced and complex real estate landscape. He gives his clients top-drawer service by being a readily available, on-the-ball agent who brings caring plus extraordinary attention to detail and tenacity with a human touch to all his transactions.
Bill is a top producing agent because his singular mission is to become each client’s long-term, trusted real estate advisor by providing straightforward and honest advice, counsel and service.
- Award winning vintage and historic home specialist at the Compass Sunset Strip and Sherman Oaks offices
- Former longtime (31 years) homeowner in Spaulding Square — a charming community of early 20th century Revival Bungalows & gracious 2-story period houses
- Experience selling probate and bank owned properties for both local and national asset managers and banks
- Member of the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors
- Director, Compass Architectural Division
- B.A. degree from Pomona College and M.S. degree from Boston University
- Background in writing and public relations
- Founding Co-Chairman and past board member of the Spaulding Square Neighborhood Association
- Original Realtor member of the Spaulding Square Historic Preservation Overlay Zone